Tuesday, June 26, 2007

'The Secret' to getting started?

Have you ever wondered how to get started with the Law of
Attraction?

The Law of Attraction states that you will attract into your
life whatever you focus on.

The problem is, most people are not CLEAR on what they want to
focus on.

Have you ever felt that way?

Have you ever said to yourself," I want to be successful", but
you weren't really clear on what that meant?


*** Tips for getting CLEAR ***


1. See yourself doing work you love in 12 months from today.

2. Notice how many hours a week you would like to be doing this
work.

3. Ask yourself," who are the kind of people that you want to be
around?"

----- What are their qualities and characteristics?

----- How do you want to FEEL around these people?

----- Do you want to feel uplifted and appreciated?


4. In 12 months from today see yourself making your ideal income
$_________

---- Let it be a figure that is realistic and also optimistic.

---- It should be a "stretch".


The questions above are the questions that I give to all of my
prospective clients when I offer them an Ideal Business
Visualization.

Are you interested in receiving an Ideal Business Visualization?

I currently have a SPECIAL OFFER...


**** Would you like to get CLEAR? ***


Here are the steps to take:

1. Go to http://www.coachmaya.com/

2. Fill out a brief application form for a Complimentary
Consultation.

3. All applications are chosen on a priority basis, and if yours
is accepted, you will receive a 45 minute Complimentary "Law of
Attraction" coaching session from me personally.

=>It's guaranteed to give you a renewed boost of ENERGY to
turn your business around!


**** You would be an ideal candidate for a Complimentary
Consultation if ****


1. You are serious about "exploding your business"

2. You want to use the Law of Attraction to do it.

3. You want to clear away your Self-limiting Beliefs.

4. You want to replace those beliefs with empowered beliefs.

5. You are highly committed to generating an abundance of
prosperity.

6. You are willing to commit the resources to invest into
coaching.

If you answered "yes", just go to http://www.coachmaya.com/


***Success stories from people who received a Complimentary
Coaching Session ****


"Before I found you I interviewed approximately 12 coaching
programs and could not find what I was looking for.

I am so excited to find a coach who is an expert in the Law of
Attraction.

This is something I've wanted for 30 + years"


Dick Woodhull
real estate professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"After you introduced Law of Attraction to me, I started using
the STOP technique.

That's simple shift made a world of difference in my professional
life.

For example, last week I sold 3 homes!"

Paula P.
real estate professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I can't thank you enough for how the Law of Attraction coaching
is helping me."

When I first began coaching with you I had hardly any business.

Now just after a short time I have 4 new listings!"

Marcia Mc Donald
real estate professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you interested in experiencing the RESULTS they are getting?

I have 2 spaces left in my schedule and they will go fast.

If you are interested in applying for the Complimentary Coaching
Session, please do so NOW, so that your application has a chance
of being selected.

Go to: http://www.coachmaya.com/


I support you in creating a Prosperous and Successful Business

Best,
Dr. Maya


No comments: