Tuesday, June 5, 2007

'The Secret' to Explosive Growth in today's market

In today's changing market, with so many real estate agents
struggling, why do some SUCCEED?

Have you ever wondered why successful real estate agents are
successful in any market?

Here's some tips for you:

*********** MINDSET ************

All of the top producing real estate agents that I interviewed
said the same thing to me," what helped me get to the top was my
mindset."

They all pointed to having a mindset with these characteristics:

=> optimism
=> positive mental attitude
=> prosperity thinking rather than scarcity thinking
=> a clear definition of their Ideal Clients

Did you know that all of these mindset qualities are the same
qualities that the Law of Attraction teaches?


**** do you want to learn more about the Law of Attraction***

Here are the main steps:

1. Get clear about what you want

2. Visualize having what you want

3. Clear your opposing beliefs

4. Take inspired action

Do you need help in any of the above areas?
If so, you could benefit from a Complimentary Coaching session


***Complimentary Coaching Session***


This 45 minute session from me personally, is designed for real
estate agents who are:

=> passionate about implementing the Law of Attraction

=> willing to invest in themselves and their business

=> eager to reprogram all self limiting beliefs

=> even more eager to install Em-powered beliefs

=> desiring to receive an abundance of Prosperity

If you have been looking for a Law of Attraction Business coach
who specializes in real estate agents,
then apply for a Complimentary Coaching Session today.

Go to:

www.coachmaya.com


**** here is what former clients are saying ****


Dr. Maya Bailey coached me on improving my business and here are
the results:

=> my income tripled to nearly $20,000 a month

=> I regained my direction with my business and my life

=> I became more integrated with my personal life

Tim Martin, financial planner


"I can't thank you enough for how the coaching is helping me.
When I first began coaching with you, I had hardly any business.
Now after just a short time I have
4 new listings!"

Marcia McDonald, real estate agent


"Coaching has helped me in so many unexpected ways.

I feel happier, lighter, and richer.

I consider this a great investment because I FEEL SO GOOD."

Anne Fagan, real estate agent


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are serious about growing your business and want to do it
with the help of a Law of Attraction Business Coach.
Go to www.coachmaya.com

I have 3 spaces left in my schedule and they are going fast.

Respond now while it you are thinking about it.

I look forward to supporting you in creating a Prosperous and
Successful Business.

Best,
Dr. Maya

No comments: