Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Have you acknowledged yourself yet?

If you're like most peopleat this time of year, you're probablylooking back on 2006, wondering what happened?

You're probably wondering why you didn't achieve all your goals and keep all the resolutions that you made last January.

There is a Secret that I want to let you in on, but before I do that, I want to caution you against falling into a common pattern this time of year.

Here's the Pattern

Most people fall prey to their In their Inner Gremlin (the overly developed inner critic), right after Christmas.

They focus on the overspending that they did, the under earning before that in all the ways that they think they didn't measure up.

Here is how you'll know if you're falling into this pattern:

  • you'll notice negative self talk
  • you will be judging and criticizing yourself
  • you will be focusing on what you didn't do instead of what you did do.

As a consequence, you'll probably notice:

  • lower overall energy
  • difficulty getting back into the swing of work
  • more struggle in getting clients

Here's the Solution

The solution is called Gremlin Taming. Here's how you do it:

Whenever your Gremlin starts to beat you up, follow this 3 step process:

1. Say STOP to the negative thoughts:

  • as soon as you sense that the Gremlin wants to judge you, criticize you or put you down in any way shape, or form, ( it can be tricky), then say STOP, and picture a STOP sign around the word.
  • Say to yourself, " I'm not going there."

2. Take a deep breath to interrupt the pattern

  • I suggest breathing in for 4 counts, holding the breath for 7 counts and breathing out for 8 counts
  • This interrupts the pattern ,so don't forget this step

3. Create some positive new thoughts about yourself, such as:

  • I do work I love and I am richly rewarded
  • I am a money magnet
  • I love and approve of myself
It looks like: STOP, Deep Breath, Positive New Thoughts.

Need help acknowledging yourself?

For most people, acknowledging themselves is like learning to speak a different language.

That's where I come in. I have spent 30 years of my life helping people succeed with confidence and a strong sense of self approval.

Here's The Secret: if you really want your business to grow in 2007, then learn to acknowledge and appreciate yourself and all your successes in 2006, not matter how big or small.

According to the Law of Attraction, this will create a highly magnetic energy that will draw to you the clients, the income, and the sizzling success that you desire.

Contrary to popular mythology, you don't motivate yourself to succeed by beating yourself up, you only lower your energy and create a negative vibratioin.

How would you like my support in learning to acknowledge yourself? If so, apply for a Complimentary Planning and Acknowledgment Session, right away.

No comments: