Wednesday, October 17, 2007

INSTANT 'I am a Money Magnet' RECORDING

In this TELESEMINAR RECORDING, "I am a money magnet ", you'll
have a chance to hear Judy M., a real estate professional, and a
client of mine tells how she TRIPLED her income!

There was a technological glitch, so the seminar is
divided into 2 recordings.

The first link is the first 15 minutes and the second link
is the last 45 minutes:

http://90daystomoreclients.com/audio/100407-1.mp3

http://90daystomoreclients.com/audio/100407-2.mp3


Listen as I interview Judy.

She will share with you her adventure into personal
transformation.

She began the journey when her business was in a slump.

What she didn't realize was that she was in a slump because of
her self limiting beliefs.


**** Here are a few of the self limiting beliefs that I helped
her reprogram ***** in the 6 months Law of Attraction coaching
program:

=> I'm too old, I can't possibly be successful

=> I don't have what it takes

=> it's not okay to ask for what you want

=> it's selfish to want too much

Once we found out where those self limiting beliefs came from and
helped her to see that they no longer served her, she was able
to release them and replace them with Empower to Beliefs such as:


=> I don't "do age" and I'm just the right age to be successful
in whatever I set my mind to do.

=> I have all that it takes to succeed

=> it's perfectly okay for me to ask for what I want

=> I always remember to be grateful for what I have and allow
myself to attract more of the prosperity I deserve

********* What are yours?********


=> what self limiting beliefs hold you back?

=> what inner conflicts are keeping you stuck or keeping you at a
plateau?

=> what will it take for you to move to the next level?


Find out the answers to all of these questions in this AMAZING
and inspiring
teleseminar recording in which I interview Judy, who once did
not believe in herself at all.

Now she has TRIPLED her income and has unwavering FAITH in her
ability to succeed.

Listen and find out how that happened!

Best,
Dr. Maya


Maya Bailey, Ph.D.
Professional and Personal Coach
http://www.90daystomoreclients.com
drmaya@90daystomoreclients.com


To apply for a 'Sky Rocket Your
Business with the Law of Attraction'
Coaching session,
visit www.coachmaya.com


'All achievements, whether in the business,
intellectual, or spiritual world, are the result of
definitely directed thoughts.....'
James Allen
As You Think

No comments: