Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Secrets to being a Money Magnet...

=> do you ever wish you were more magnetic to money?

=> do you suspect that you are consciously or subconsciously
holding yourself back from having the money you desire?

=> do you want to learn the Secret to being a Money Magnet?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions you are not
alone.

Most of the people who approach me for Law of Attraction Business
Coaching, do so because they want more money.

I am happy to announce that I have completed a Groundbreaking
e-book that reveals the secrets to being a Money Magnet.

http://90daystomoreclients.com/re-ebook-s


****** Here is what one of my clients had to say: ******


"I began telling myself a month ago that I was a' money magnet'.
In this last month I have sold 9 houses!

The next month looks like it will be an even better 'money
magnet' month.

Judy M.
real estate agent


**** What is the best kept secret? *****


This is revealed at last in my e-book on the law of Attraction.

It's called:

"Law of attraction for Real Estate Professionals: 5 Easy Steps
to getting all the clients you'll ever want or need"


**** Here's what you'll discover***


=> the insider secrets to the Law of Attraction

=> how you can implement the 5 Easy Steps immediately

=> how you can discover your self limiting beliefs and turn them
into empowered beliefs


*** The results for you? ***


=> double and triple your income

=> multiply your transactions

=> attract your Ideal Clients

=> live the lifestyle of "balance" that you deserve


*** Want to learn more? ***


Click here to learn how you can order this e-book today and save
25%...

This book is regularly $49.00, but for the next 48 hours, I have
a Special Offer of $39.00

This offer is good until Thursday, July 12, at midnight

click here to learn more
http://90daystomoreclients.com/re-ebook-s


**** here's what some clients are saying ***


"In a fairly short time I switched from being in a' scarcity
mindset' to a' prosperity mindset'.

My income has doubled and more importantly I'm amazed at how easy
things come together."

Jo Ann V.
real estate agent


"After you introduced the Law of Attraction to me , I started
practicing the 'stop technique'.

That simple shift made a world of difference in my professional
life. For example, last week I sold 3 homes."

Paula P.
real estate agent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~


If YOU would like to get the results that they are getting, and
save 25% in the process, click here
http://90daystomoreclients.com/re-ebook-s
to find out more information about my Special Offer.

You'll learn Proven techniques
to being a Money Magnet.


Best,
Dr. Maya

P.S. If you are ready to be a "money magnet", click here
http://90daystomoreclients.com/re-ebook-s


No comments: