Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What kind of coaching do you want?

When I interviewed the top producing real estate agents in USA
and Canada, they all said the same thing.

Can you guess what that was?

They had all used a COACH to get to the top.

There is a saying," 7% of all the real estate agents do 93% of
all business.
And the rest don't have coaches."

Have you thought about what kind of coaching you want?

So many times people who are looking for coaches tell me why
previous coaching was not satisfying for them.


*** Are you tired of coaches who... ***


=> talk "at you" instead of "with you"?

=> don't give you enough time?

=> hammer you with numbers?

=> haven't mastered the Law of Attraction?

=> have little or no psychological background?

=> have been trained by a company but ....
you don't know their level of experience?

If you answered "yes" to any.
of these questions, then read on:


*** Law of Attraction business coaching***

This is what I offer:
=> I was a psychologist for 20 years...
so you get plenty of help to break through your blocks.

=> I have worked with real estate agents for 12 years in.
doubling and tripling their incomes... so you get expert help
with a superior track record.

=> I talk "with you" once a week for 45 minutes...
so you get plenty of time and interaction from me personally
(not someone I trained).

=> I have been a Master Trainer of the Law of Attraction for
years...
so you'll learn how to use.
"The secret" to get all the clients.
you'll ever need

=> with me as your coach, the emphasis in each session is on
"you"...
so, you'll get to choose what you want to work on.

*** what former clients say ***

"in a fairly short period of time.
I have switched from being in a.
Scarcity mindset to a Prosperity mindset.
My income has doubled and.
More importantly, I'm amazed at how easily things come together"

J. V. , real estate agent

"last week, I sold 3 homes!
Through our coaching together I'm learning to keep a positive
attitude,
practice the law of attraction
and ignore what people are saying about the market."

P.P., real estate agent

"doors are opening and I am constantly feeling that
"Anything is possible". It's fascinating to me.
That I could turn around the self limiting beliefs in such a
short time

L.B., real estate agent.


*** Apply for a Complimentary Coaching Session now ***

If you are currently seeking a coach.
And ready to invest in yourself,

just go to www.coachmaya.com

Just fill out a brief application.

You will be notified if your application has been selected.
The sooner you act, the better your chance of being selected.

I have a 5 openings left in my schedule and they are going fast.

I look forward to talking you soon
.
I support you in creating a Prosperous and Successful Business.

Best,
Maya

P.S. please forward this message to those you care about as a way
to stay in touch

www.90daystomoreclients.com

No comments: